Seating - Sapsan Seating Chart
Sapsan Train Seating Facts:
- There are 6 seating options available
- 10 coaches make up a standard train, 20 coaches in a double train
- The train can accommodate up to 550 or 1100 passengers
- Adjustable backrest and individual lightning in all classes
Along each of its routes, every Sapsan train offers six different seating options.
While tickets range from economy to first class, every seat aboard a high speed Sapsan train guarantees you’ll be riding in comfort. Even the most affordable seats have plenty of leg-room, big windows to take in the views, and space to store your luggage throughout the trip.
Most Sapsan trains are made up of 10 coaches, seating a total of 550 passengers. However double trains run along certain routes, meaning they can seat up to 1,100 passengers.
Sapsan Classes Comparison Chart
|Basic Seats||Economy Class||Economy+ Class||Dining Class||Business Class||First Class||Conference Cabin|
|Folding leather seats with adjustable backrest with the possibility lumbar supports and footrest|
|Folding or window table|
|Built-in audio-visual unit|
|Media center (infotainment system)*|
|Individual entertainment system|
|Shoe cleaning machine|
|Extended leg space (comparing to economy and basic)|
|Blanket, pillow, and a small amenity kit|
|Newspapers (in Russian only)|
|Travel set for children under 10|
|Access to business lounges at the train stations (where available)|
|Learn more||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more|
* Passengers can access Sapsan multimedia portal using Wi-Fi on board. It features news, information on train schedule and services provided as well as entertaining content such as films, music and audio books. Using Infotainment system passengers can order drinks and snacks from the bistro car and goods from SapsanShop. Purchases will be delivered to passenger's seat.
**Dining class ticket includes a 2000 rub meal deposit
Services offered for an extra fee
Wi-Fi on board (included in the price of certain tickets)
Food is available in all seating classes (included in the price of certain tickets)
“Mini office” where passengers can scan, copy, and print documents
Sapsan train Russian gift store, a perfect place for buying souvenirs
Agents on board who can help you book excursions, train and air tickets
Taxi booking service
Welcome on Board and Enjoy the Ride!
Once you have your tickets, look forward to a wonderful, smooth and quick journey on Russia’s and one of the world’s most modern, fast and cutting edge trains - The Sapsan. Buy your ticket safely and securely and then sit back and enjoy the ride!